• 186 results
#172 Posted by Xshinobi (616 posts) -

I can sub using the method provided but the most recent episode is from September of 2017. Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.

#173 Posted by DJGhostmare (88 posts) -

I’ve tried adding the premium GiantBombcast feed but the latest episode is from 2017. My Beastcast and video feeds have no issue. I see I am not the only person who has faced this, but it is unclear to me if anyone has found a solution.

#174 Edited by Windir2112 (218 posts) -

@rphilo: How did you get it working on Podcast Addict. I cant seem to for some reason. It keeps telling me there's a syntax error or something, but I'm just copying and pasting it.

EDIT: Nevermind i'm a dumbass and was using the wrong link

#175 Posted by Rorie (5677 posts) -
Staff
#177 Posted by Poly-Gons (17 posts) -

Hey guys can you update the artwork of all your podcats ? I'm using Pocket Casts on my iphone and they are not up to date.

Thanks

#178 Posted by omninom (9 posts) -

This doesn't seem to work in the new site. Is there still a way to subscribe to premium podcasts after the recent site redesign?

Avatar image for digitaldiatribe
#179 Posted by digitaldiatribe (115 posts) -

API keys seem to be gone from the RSS links on premium podcasts. Could those be restored?

#180 Posted by sixfoot6 (5 posts) -

I'd like to add the premium feed to Pocket Cast. URL copy didn't work.

#181 Posted by digitaldiatribe (115 posts) -

Hey @rorie has the issue with missing API keys in podcast RSS links been brought up with the engineers yet?

#182 Posted by Rorie (5677 posts) -
Staff
#183 Posted by digitaldiatribe (115 posts) -

Cool, thanks!

#184 Posted by Rorie (5677 posts) -

It looks like a fix for this should be out sometime soon.

Staff
#185 Posted by CrusBelanger (1 posts) -

Just got a new phone and can't figure out how to get this feed on pocket casts. Pasting the url brings up no results. Thanks mates!

#186 Posted by Rorie (5677 posts) -

@crusbelanger: You might want to ping Pocket Casts support on this - they have always been the most problematic one when it comes to authenticated feeds, in my experience!

Staff
#187 Posted by digitaldiatribe (115 posts) -

Noticed API keys are back in the RSS links. Thanks Rorie and the engineers!

#188 Posted by RagingWraith (8 posts) -

I've noticed clicking the RSS button on the latest version of Firefox (64.0.2) immediately gives me a prompt to download a file, rather than open a tab with the link. I had to inspect element to grab the link. Anyone else seeing this?

#189 Posted by Hurricrane (152 posts) -

@ragingwraith: I've been getting that since the redesign launched. I've had a lot of problems with the site on Firefox since it changed honestly. Had to turn off Privacy Badger for a lot of it to work.

Since the redesign, my iTunes feed hasn't been updating. It used to be it wouldn't be able to download the file for several days, then it would suddenly work. Now it doesn't even do that for the Bomb or Beastcast. Both show up on the download list but won't actually download and produce an unknown error. Am I alone and doing something wrong?

#190 Posted by RagingWraith (8 posts) -

@hurricrane: I haven't had any problems with my RSS feed once I found the right link

#191 Posted by Rorie (5677 posts) -

@ragingwraith: I've been getting that since the redesign launched. I've had a lot of problems with the site on Firefox since it changed honestly. Had to turn off Privacy Badger for a lot of it to work.

Since the redesign, my iTunes feed hasn't been updating. It used to be it wouldn't be able to download the file for several days, then it would suddenly work. Now it doesn't even do that for the Bomb or Beastcast. Both show up on the download list but won't actually download and produce an unknown error. Am I alone and doing something wrong?

I have not heard of anything super-widespread along these lines. Have you tried unsubscribing and resubscribing?

Staff