• 181 results
#172 Posted by Xshinobi (611 posts) -

I can sub using the method provided but the most recent episode is from September of 2017. Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.

#173 Posted by DJGhostmare (86 posts) -

I’ve tried adding the premium GiantBombcast feed but the latest episode is from 2017. My Beastcast and video feeds have no issue. I see I am not the only person who has faced this, but it is unclear to me if anyone has found a solution.

#174 Edited by Windir2112 (200 posts) -

@rphilo: How did you get it working on Podcast Addict. I cant seem to for some reason. It keeps telling me there's a syntax error or something, but I'm just copying and pasting it.

EDIT: Nevermind i'm a dumbass and was using the wrong link

#175 Posted by Rorie (5379 posts) -
Staff
#177 Posted by Poly-Gons (9 posts) -

Hey guys can you update the artwork of all your podcats ? I'm using Pocket Casts on my iphone and they are not up to date.

Thanks

#178 Posted by omninom (4 posts) -

This doesn't seem to work in the new site. Is there still a way to subscribe to premium podcasts after the recent site redesign?

Avatar image for digitaldiatribe
#179 Posted by digitaldiatribe (114 posts) -

API keys seem to be gone from the RSS links on premium podcasts. Could those be restored?

#180 Posted by sixfoot6 (5 posts) -

I'd like to add the premium feed to Pocket Cast. URL copy didn't work.

#181 Posted by digitaldiatribe (114 posts) -

Hey @rorie has the issue with missing API keys in podcast RSS links been brought up with the engineers yet?

#182 Posted by Rorie (5379 posts) -
Staff
#183 Posted by digitaldiatribe (114 posts) -

Cool, thanks!

#184 Posted by Rorie (5379 posts) -

It looks like a fix for this should be out sometime soon.

Staff
#185 Posted by CrusBelanger (1 posts) -

Just got a new phone and can't figure out how to get this feed on pocket casts. Pasting the url brings up no results. Thanks mates!

#186 Posted by Rorie (5379 posts) -

@crusbelanger: You might want to ping Pocket Casts support on this - they have always been the most problematic one when it comes to authenticated feeds, in my experience!

Staff