How to Subscribe to a Premium Podcast

supernando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@wcarle: was this updated? I still can't find the API key when I search for it.

CalebR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By CalebR
No Caption Provided

This is what Pocket Casts is giving me. The "Show is on a break or finished" seems weird.

Uggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Uggernaut

Thanks guys!! Worked Well.

mkanderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey @rorie, my podcast app stopped grabbing the latest premium episode. I checked the site and think that I changed my password. So I tried re-adding the feed to my app (Overcast). It gets stuck in a loop of asking me to enter my password and never accepting it.

mkanderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NobleThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was actually really curious about this but I have grown to love the ads and how the staff do them. Is there any audio that is premium only?

skryerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By skryerx

Looks like premium feeds are not working on the web versions of Overcast and Pocketcasts. Any suggestions?

Edit: This only effects Firefox for what ever reason, so back to chrome I go!

bstnrich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By bstnrich

@skryerx: I had issues the other day with the premiums podcasts on my iPhone (Podcast app).

It was asking for my credentials, but it wouldn’t take them. Performed a password reset as a sanity check and still didn’t work.

At that point, I thought maybe removing them from my library and readding may resolve my issue. However, once I removed them - I couldn’t find the premium version on the Podcast app.

I submitted a ticket to GB support and they said “Sorry, we don’t support third-party apps. Try the forums.”

So, I made a post the other day and haven’t got a response yet. I’m here now because I was going to check to see if anyone had a suggestion and I found this thread before.

Still not sure what the cause is, but having support more or less hand-wave me to the forums where I didn’t get any response is really deflating.

https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/giant-bombcastbeastcast-premium-ios-1881636/

eekim1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently re-subscribed to Premium during this most recent sale and I'm trying to get access to the recent Hotspot episodes on the premium feed on Pocketcasts. I am able to re-subscribe to the feed but the feed itself won't show any of the new episodes that are available since I last had premium last year. Anyone know how I can get the feed to refresh and show the latest episodes?

avidwriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm way back in 2010 for GB Podcasts, I know I know. When I catch up and hit the premium ones, (I'm a subscriber) is it worth it? Is the audio quality that much different?