jazz theme

css_switchfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whats the story behind the jazz theme at the end of the GOTY deliberation podcasts? I thought it was really well done and was just wondering where it came from.

slowhanded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is just a guess, but considering how well the gaming minutes are produced and the nature of the other CBSi assets, I'd assume CBSi has a full time music producer on staff who could do this with short notice.

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@css_switchfoot: @slowhanded: I actually think it's a member of the community. I think they had the same theme last year and in those podcasts they mentioned that someone from the community made them.

Avatar image for onedollarwilliam
OneDollarWilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The theme is by jazz musician, composer, and arranger Andrew Allen (username: keyswithsoul; twitter:@keyswithsoul; website: keyswithsoul.com) he's got an album of jazz versions of video game music called "free play" that's pretty good, and he does jazz versions of music in the current popular cultural zeitgeist on his youtube channel youtube.com/keyswithsoul .

alexpiercey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The theme is by jazz musician, composer, and arranger Andrew Allen (username: keyswithsoul; twitter:@keyswithsoul; website: keyswithsoul.com) he's got an album of jazz versions of video game music called "free play" that's pretty good, and he does jazz versions of music in the current popular cultural zeitgeist on his youtube channel youtube.com/keyswithsoul .

Here's his video.