• 68 results
AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By AngelN7

So Trolling is the new prank?... oh internet lingo taking over the world.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By BradBrains

I dont necesaraily troll but play stuff that I like that might not be bar appropriate. Its the jukeboxes fault for putting lily Allen on it in the first place

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By veektarius

@BlaineBlaine said:

Everytime Patrick covers this I'm reminded of my favorite song for fucking with a bar, Thick As A Brick by Jethro Tull. 44 minutes long and often on older, non-skip able jukeboxes.

I actually really love that song. But, more often than not, I get made fun of for liking Jethro Tull.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#54  Edited By Humanity

@AngelN7 said:

I despise the way people call things these days. HAR I was Jukebox Trolling. No one ever called it that and I doubt anyone calls it that now - apart from the 100 GB members who will come out to say they've been using that term for years, yeah sure. You just call that fucking with people and I agree with the original poster that it's not really always that funny. It's like saying "yo man I totally did some hood-trolling today, you know I took a shit on the hood of my neighbors new car haha should have seen his face at 8am cleaning shit off" if something like that happened to you I'm sure it wouldn't be a har har oh they got me moment.

Any time you start fucking with people you don't personally know it's a dick move in my opinion.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#55  Edited By Hailinel

@CL60 said:

@PulledaBrad said:

Both you and Patrick need to grow the fuck up.

No Caption Provided

Really?

Someone writes something you disagree with and you resort to a (literally) infantile animated gif? Grow the fuck up.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By CL60
@Hailinel Wahh.
AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By AngelN7

@Humanity said:

@AngelN7 said:

I despise the way people call things these days. HAR I was Jukebox Trolling. No one ever called it that and I doubt anyone calls it that now - apart from the 100 GB members who will come out to say they've been using that term for years, yeah sure. You just call that fucking with people and I agree with the original poster that it's not really always that funny. It's like saying "yo man I totally did some hood-trolling today, you know I took a shit on the hood of my neighbors new car haha should have seen his face at 8am cleaning shit off" if something like that happened to you I'm sure it wouldn't be a har har oh they got me moment.

Any time you start fucking with people you don't personally know it's a dick move in my opinion.

I think is ok to prank friends and hell for some is ok to prank strangers but when that person responds negatively to your antics don't get all " what chill out dude don't be a stick in the mud have some fun" because you (the pranker) are the only one having fun in that scenario , again unless you're with your friends because you know them and is a joke, to other people it might not be.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By CL60
@Darkstalker

@CL60 said:

@christ0phe

@CL60: Trailer Park Boys...quality; what a great show

Indeed, was filmed 10 minutes away from my house.

Repping Colby What!

Whoop woop
usedtype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By usedtype

I also love Thick as a Brick. I'd be pretty stoked if someone put that on. It's Jethro Tull's best song/album.

mscupcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#60  Edited By mscupcakes

First thing I check for when I see a jukebox is Hold the Line by Toto. If that's not there then I'll slap on some Beastie Boys.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By stryker1121

I'd think Jukebox trolling would be easy. Mask your intentions w/ a few "acceptable" songs, then backfill your playlist with Bieber. Nobody's the wiser.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SeriouslyNow

@CL60 said:

@Hailinel Wahh.

That's what you sounded like when defending ToRtillafortards.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#63  Edited By Humanity

@AngelN7 said:

@Humanity said:

@AngelN7 said:

I think is ok to prank friends and hell for some is ok to prank strangers but when that person responds negatively to your antics don't get all " what chill out dude don't be a stick in the mud have some fun" because you (the pranker) are the only one having fun in that scenario , again unless you're with your friends because you know them and is a joke, to other people it might not be.

I agree completely. When pissing off strangers in a bar people you don't know, don't go around acting like they're being a wet blanket, maybe not everyone is in the mood for that sort of "fun".

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bell_End said:

@TeflonBilly said:

Blind hatred? I'm a huge fan of Patrick's writing, but his lame jukebox trolling and that story would have a perfect karmic end of him getting beat up by some aggro'd out meathead. If you're gonna troll, you're running the risk of getting caught and reprecussions happening. He got caught for shitty behavior, time to face the music.

how badly would you of liked to off seen him beaten. what level of violence would of served him right.

I dunno, but the mental image of Patrick left in this state next to the jukebox with Duel Of The Fates on repeat is giving me a chuckle though

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#65  Edited By Little_Socrates

This thread has become a bad thread and you should all feel bad.

doobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By doobie

i once put an enya song on 6 times in a row in a pub.... noooobody likes enya

Avatar image for deactivated-6058f06e73ee8
deactivated-6058f06e73ee8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SamFo said:

My 2 cents: I think if the story was swapped and Patrick was getting angry at some guy who was jukebox trolling you would all sympathise with him. To most here the GB crew can do no wrong.

It's probably more that the that people gravitate to the site and stick around generally share the sites sense of humour, it's not a conspiracy.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#68  Edited By veektarius

@Little_Socrates: This is what usually happens to me when I admit to listening to Jethro Tull...

renmckormack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By renmckormack

YOU GUYS I HAVE A TALE OF CONCERN

when I was in college I too trolled the jukeboxes. My move was to play Creed's "With Arms Wide Open" like 5 times in a row on a loop. Most of the time, people didn't notice. On other occasions it would be so ridiculous that people would sing along to it. (Creed is catchy as fuck). One time though, made the wrong man angry and he smashed my passenger side car window in with a tire iron, he had allegedly seen me arrive. No one got hurt and the insurnace paid for it. So it was pretty funny looking back at it now.

Also one time I was at a party and had a conversation that I did not like Sublime, and my life was threatened!

Anyway, bars are for having fun, not being angry. If you are having fun you will "pick up the ladies" if you are red faced and angry because the juke box is playing "battle of the fates", then you will continue to sit there alone. Adapt and overcome motherfuckers.

EDIT" Someone else said it but when I was a boy it was called "fucking with people" Trolling is for the internet. I am trying to use the popular lingo to appear cool and hip.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By cooljammer00

The only proper answer is Theme from ET or Theme from Jurassic Park.

I'm actually looking at the RockBot app right now and it's unfortunately missing a lot of the suggestions in this thread. Duel of the Fates, for one.