Keep Jason on the bombcast petition

• 183 results
MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wouldn't mind a 5 person Bombcast honestly, and Jason adds SO MUCH to the Bombcast. Sign here if you'd like to see him stick around. :) Have a good day everyone.

exfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jason is awesome and has a wonderful personality. More Jason everywhere, please.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Jason's great, they've worked with a 5 man team before they can do it again.

Superkenon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Superkenon

Jason is fantastic and I'll greatly appreciate more of him in any medium. Despite not appearing in many videos/podcasts so far, he's already got a great-sounding rapport with the others.

Monty_vaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

I'm digging him on the podcast, yeah, he should stay on it.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no. enough people already. 4 is more then enough. nothing against jason

leejunfan83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Video Games!!!!!!

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GotY demands at least 15 people on it to be fair and balanced.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I totally agree that they should keep Jason on the Bombcast petition.

Alternate comment: Sign 'X' to Jason.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no. enough people already. 4 is more then enough. nothing against Jason.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@bradbrains said:

Fuck it, remove someone then, I think Jason is great.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Sure go for it, Jason is cool and adds a lot.

BradBrains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justkamtoo said:

@bradbrains said:

Fuck it, remove someone then, I think Jason is great.

jason is great. but there is no one to remove and too many cooks in the kitchen. more people mean the current members even get less time to talk about what they want.

I dont mind him every once and while though. just like rorie its a fun change when someone else is sick or gone or whatever.

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By conmulligan

Yeah, I'd love to see Jason appear more frequently. In fact, I think it'd be great if they rotated between Dan, Jason and Drew with Brad and Jeff as the constants. There's no reason why the crew has to be set in stone week-to-week, and swapping people in and out might keep things fresh and free up more space for guests. It might be good for the guys too — like, I get why people are into Dan's stories, but I've taken to skipping past them whenever they come up because it's just too much every single week. If Dan was a more irregular presence, that stuff might be more entertaining.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Yeah, I'd love to see Jason appear more frequently. In fact, I think it'd be great if they rotated between Dan, Jason and Drew with Brad and Jeff as the constants. There's no reason why the crew has to be set in stone week-to-week, and swapping people in and out might keep things fresh and free up more space for guests. It might be good for the guys too — like, I get why people are into Dan's stories, but I've taken to skipping past them now whenever they come up because it's just too much every single week, whereas if Dan was a more irregular presence, that stuff might be more entertaining.

Don't forget Rorie!

Baal_Sagoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Five people on a podcast can be too much. Other than that I'd like Jason to be on the podcast frequently. I think he's doing very well with all his active roles so far. A very pleasant surprise after his sneaky behing-the-scenes start!

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Having watched a good chunk of jason and lisa during extra life, I support this completely

lun49gameon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should alternate between Jason and Rorie

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im kind of annoyed at jason since he had to just go and step it up in the past couple weeks and be awesome, so there's yet ANOTHER cool personality we may not see enough of. (I.e. rorie)

So yeah, i'm all for 5 man again. They made it work before, and i kind of miss the frenetic pace of them.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mcfart

As others said, just rotate members (except for Brad since he's hosting). They've been doing that for the past while anyway, with people going on vacation and such. There's no reason that we can't have Jason/Drew/Dan/Brad one week then Danny O'Dywier/Dan/Drew/Brad the next (we need more Danny damn it!)

It's not 2008 anymore. They don't have to stick to a constant crew on the podcast anymore, since they have more staff then they used to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

He should stay as he has a much different taste in games than the rest of the guys. . . it's refreshing.

Funkupotamous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Add him in, he's fantastic. Its been a while since there was a crew of 5 on the podcast.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

keep jason. That guy's the man

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However it needs to happen, I would like to keep hearing Jason on the podcast more often!

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree more with a rotating podcast crew than having a 5 men thing.

tatsuyarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

He should stay as he has a much different taste in games than the rest of the guys. . . it's refreshing.

That's also my opinion. Any way I don't mind more people in the bombcast as long as it's shaking things up. I don't want my podcast to get stale.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If bringing on Jason means less of Brad talking about Destiny, Jeff explaining why he doesn't like Destiny, and Brad agreeing yet continuing to talk about how much he likes Destiny, WHERE DO I SIGN THE PETITION.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason and Lisa should have their own podcast to add to the Giant Bomb Family of Podcasts.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason and Lisa should have their own podcast to add to the Giant Bomb Family of Podcasts.

Fucking thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

That or give Jason more shit to talk about on the Bombcast. I feel like he and Dan never talk when they're on. Maybe I'm wrong and that's just because all the Destiny talk, but I'd like to hear from 'em more. But yeah, I would totally be down for a Jason and Lisa podcast.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

It's tough to balance but I really do like Jason when he's on.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nux  Online

I fully support this. A 5 person podcast is fine and Jason is awesome. I love hearing his perspective on things.

fossas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

AYE

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I agree with this. It's not like everyone is talking at the same time, so for all we care, there can be 10 people in the room at the same time. As long as they take turns, everything's A-OK.

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37  Edited By Castiel

Hmm... only if they could do it with removing someone. If Jason means less Drew or Dan then forget it.

The best suggestion I have seen so far in this thread would be to alternate between Jason and Rorie as the fifth member.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The community is hooked on Jason! This is like the crack epidemic in the 80s, but less destructive.

I can dig it.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fattony12000 said:

Fucking thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

But yeah, I would totally be down for a Jason and Lisa podcast.

i know right

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Jason and Lisa Dating Advice show!

PimblyCharles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so on board with this idea. That would be highly entertaining. It could be called the Couple Bombcast. Or Strikercast. After seeing those two during the Extra-Life stream, I'd love to see more of them together in GB content. Lisa isn't an employee though, so she'd be putting her own time (presumably without pay) for this. That would be an issue.

To the OP, I'm in favor of more Jason on the Bombcast.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get this "5 is too much" since the Bombcast had five people for years without much problem, and back then, all five (Ryan, Jeff, Brad, Vinny, and Patrick) spoke ALL THE TIME. Now, you have periods of time in the show when Dan, Drew, or Jason do not talk at all while Brad and Jeff carry the conversations. Which is fine, but adding Jason won't be that bad since it's one more person to fill in the lulls.

Plus whenever they talk about fighting games, they won't have to say, "He isn't here, but Jason would know more about this than us."

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Jason, he a great guy and I'd like to hear him on the Bombcast. As for most people that are new to broadcasting themselves, he needs to grow into the "here I am, now I'm talking, I'm saying good stuff" -role.

But then again, I don't know if he even wants to be that. And I would like to hear more Rorie, and Danny, and Mary. So maybe leave that fifth chair open.

Avatar image for obsidiangrvmind
Obsidiangrvmind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Obsidiangrvmind

Jason is one badass dude and would love for him to have a permanent chair on the Bombcast. Having him in more quick looks would be great as well.

bwmcmaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fattony12000 said:

That or give Jason more shit to talk about on the Bombcast. I feel like he and Dan never talk when they're on. Maybe I'm wrong and that's just because all the Destiny talk, but I'd like to hear from 'em more. But yeah, I would totally be down for a Jason and Lisa podcast.

Would this be a good time to start the "#hirelisa" social media campaign in earnest? I'm in favour of whatever gets us more time with the Strikers.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wjb said:

Plus whenever they talk about fighting games, they won't have to say, "He isn't here, but Jason would know more about this than us."

He really fills in a lot of the knowledge/interest gaps that the rest of the crew has. He also seems to be the only one (except possibly Brad) who's capable of talking about anime-related games without being immediately dismissive.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 49th  Online

Yeah, I like Jason a lot on the podcast.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jesus_Phish

@fattony12000 said:

"Questions and A. Strikers"

mbradley1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

5 is too many. Plus, you have to have novelty. Sure, it's fun having Rorie or Jason on now, but if they were on every week, it'd quickly be less and less interesting. Save them for every few weeks.

Avatar image for waltercrunkfite
WalterCrunkFite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup. He's calm and cool and open-minded in a way that none of the other guys exactly are (aside from maybe Drewbert).