QuizzicalPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By QuizzicalPixel

This might be a stretch, but here's what I remember:

At the very end of the episode, the crew reads an email from someone asking how much of a given Bombcast is edited out before being posted, and whether certain conversations are being "hidden" from the audience. If I remember right, they answer by saying most of what's cut is just dead air, and that the audience isn't missing out on much. Then, the podcast abruptly ends with a series of hard cuts (as though the outro had been heavily edited), seemingly poking fun at the email.

Anyone remember something like this? I've already searched around for this moment but have come up dry so far. Wondering if this episode actually exists or if it's all in my head.

Thanks!

sciential

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@quizzicalpixel:

Might be a red herring but might be helpful. I think it was around the time Brad took over because I think I remember Jeff saying that he was too busy/lazy to do any editing at all. It might have just been after a Jeff temporary host, though.

QuizzicalPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sciential: Huh, maybe I'll look into that sometime. Any idea of approximately when that was?

QuizzicalPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Regal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I can't remember which episode that is (though I remember hearing it) but while we're on the topic: does anyone know of an episode where Jeff and Vinny had a little skit about leaving home to be some "esports"champion of some kind? There was a heated exchange where Jeff (the dad) said something like "If you walk out that door you'd better never come back if [esports] doesn't work out!". I'd long to hear this again.

ehbunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sciential: I think you might be on to something, this conversation(less so the abrupt cuts, I imagine that happened and I just didn't pick up on it) sounds very familiar and I do seem to remember Jeff saying that he didn't bother to edit, Brad has always been the host of the Bombcast for my tenure here so some where between June 2014 -through to Dec 2015 Jeff must have taken over for a week and that should seriously narrow the search down

I will say everything the op said rings very true, I remember the conversation and some sort of editing afterwards, so either they've had two similar moments or we're all talking about the same moment