• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Akyho (2126 posts) -

Interesting you should comment on him saying interesting as that post is filled with alot of interesting. Maybe the interesting thing is you are obsessed with the word interesting and interestingly maybe you think YOU own the word interesting. More pondering must be done.

#52 Posted by JasonR86 (10178 posts) -

@daneian said:

I agree.

That's interesting.

#53 Edited by ripelivejam (11254 posts) -

man you shitheads could nitpick virtually everything anybody else on the site says but you always pick patrick.

i'm building up a dossier on why vinny's not anywhere near what he's cracked up to be. bullet points on list are having no strong and detailed opinions on anything, excessive and immature vulgarity, and anger issues.

e: vinny also continues to pronounce it "laura" and not "lara." where's your god now?

#55 Edited by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

Oh, look. Another pointless Patrick hate thread.

#56 Edited by EXTomar (5047 posts) -

It is so weird how people try to be analytical by coming up with the oddest complaints against Patrick. Just say "I don't like him" or better yet post it in a better way than babbling.

#57 Edited by Ares42 (3600 posts) -

I was actually sorta thinking about this same thing earlier today. Although my thoughts were more in the realm of "I'm surprised there hasn't been a one-rule drinking game called Interesting posted on these forums yet".

#59 Posted by ajamafalous (13529 posts) -

You lost me when you called the word "interesting" a hipster term.

#60 Posted by gaminghooligan (1822 posts) -

You lost me when you called the word "interesting" a hipster term.

yep. didn't you know? everything that anyone doesn't like is apparently hipster now.

#61 Posted by JazGalaxy (1638 posts) -

@ajamafalous: If you don't get what I meant by that, you haven't spent a lot of time in the presence of hipsters. I'm not saying that the only people who use the word interesting are hipsters, but I am saying it's a word that is frequently used by hipsters. It's somehow seen as weakness to actually like something so the highest praise a lot of things get is "it was interesting".

#62 Edited by wrecks (2660 posts) -

Write it in a PM next time. This shit is getting fucking old.

#63 Posted by MikkaQ (10296 posts) -

I stopped reading when you tried to call a word a hipster. Like what the fuck, I know that word has lost all it's meaning in the last couple years but seriously people need to stop calling everything they don't like "hipster". It doesn't even make sense!

#64 Posted by Jrinswand (1745 posts) -

What the fuck are you even talking about?

#65 Edited by Jrinswand (1745 posts) -

What the fuck are you even talking about?

#66 Posted by l4wd0g (2371 posts) -

My Patrick pet peeve is when he says, "Nailed it."

#67 Edited by nightonyx (37 posts) -

@wrecks said:

Write it in a PM next time. This shit is getting fucking old.

I agree! It's getting really annoying how many of these stupid threads get started hating on Patrick. I honestly haven't even noticed he uses that word very often. It just seems like some people are just actively searching for reasons to bitch about Patrick now, and it's getting extremely annoying, way more than anything Patrick does anyways.

#69 Posted by sparky_buzzsaw (8016 posts) -

Yep, we don't need more of this on the forums. Locking this down.