Podcast Skyrim on PC via HDMI TV Control solution

toddacoco40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By toddacoco40

Hey guys, Todd Coco from Louisiana with a solution for your HDTV Skyrim PC/HDTV problems.

I just bought a LG 37" 1080p tv to use as xbox/ps3/pc monitor for my game cave all via HDMI. The end result is a whole new level of gaming.

I hauled my old leather recliner and was enjoying sitting about 5-6 feet away with my xbox and ps3 (just awsome).

Here is the sweet spot. After hooking up your xbox 360 wireless controller to your pc, Install the app called Pinnacle Game Profiler.

It allows you to run your windows desktop with your xbox 360 wireless controller. You can perform any mouse related function on your pc without moving your butt.

After powering on my pc I just sit back in my recliner start up my steam game and get into some serious gaming.

Pass this along to Wil over at tested. After hearing the podcast I think he would definitely benefit from the app.

Just and FYI, My wife tells me that I have discovered a whole new category of laziness. My reply. Only good gamers can innovate in these ways.

I hope this helps you out.

STUVNING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By STUVNING

UltraMon is also useful tool when playing PC games on your TV. It lets you create shortcuts for launching your games on a secondary screen with tons of options.

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

keyspacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By keyspacer
No Caption Provided

The guys also mentioned about having to select the tiny text in steam. There are a couple options for view in the Library screen.

Cry0Tek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Cry0Tek

Will a wireless 360 controller connect to a bluetooth dongle on a PC? If not how did you connect yours?

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By wolf_blitzer85
Cry0Tek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Cry0Tek

@wolf_blitzer85 said:

@Cry0Tek said:

Will a wireless 360 controller connect to a bluetooth dongle on a PC? If not how did you connect yours?

Get this: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver-Windows-Pc/dp/B000HZFCT2I've been using it since they came out and absolutely love it.

I was hoping to not have to buy one of those, actually. :P I know they're out there, but I thought there might be a cheap way to do it. I'll just keep using my wired one, but thanks.