Re-Listening to Old Hotspot Episodes.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And I was thinking, why don't the dudes do voicemails on the podcasts? There were some classic call-ins that lead to some funny discussion.

Some great, great calls.

And this great moment from Jeff, Ryan and Greg. 'Destined for greatness' and 'We're idiots.'

Or would that be just releasing the hounds and prone to abuse that it wasn't back in the day? (I don't know why but I have a feeling people were way more civil on the internet back in the day, when you had to kind of work for it. Now I can get on the internet on my phone and scream obscenities into a comment section or on Twitter at the tap of a button.)

That Halo thing on the Beastcast a few weeks ago was kind of alright, I think as a community (hopefully) we can restrain ourselves from being too crass/ awkward. I remember when they used to do the Site Update Stream there would be callers calling in and it wasn't so bad. Big Red Phone too. Also this moment from a Happy Hour, Chris' question - thoughts on a certain law, I don't think I've heard Ryan belly laugh so hard -

Quick answer is time to edit but if that wasn't a factor, do you reckon it would be viable? Can GBombcast listeners be trusted?

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I started listening to old episodes of the hotspot but they Gamespot took them all down before I could get caught up. Love the banter between Rich and Jeff

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By citizencoffeecake

Jeff has talked about some Google voicemail thing he had set up and maybe even played part of a voicemail at one point during the life of Giant Bomb. I bet he just doesn't want to spend the time sifting through them but damn they can be comedy gold.

@puchiko here's a link to a bunch of archived hot spots that a fellow duder posted some time ago. I don't know if they're all there but maybe there are some you haven't heard. https://app.box.com/s/n8lu12p7hg4dc02sxzbc