This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by L (1761 posts) -

On the main Giant Bombcast page it says you can send them email (see speech bubble) but I do not see any visible email addresses and it won't let me click on the speech bubble. Anyone know of the email addresses for Giant Bombcast?

#2 Posted by Disclaim3r (120 posts) -

I believe it's Bombcast@giantbomb.com. But yeah, they should add a link onto that page.

#3 Posted by tovan (658 posts) -

bombcast@giantbomb.com is the podcast e-mail.

#4 Posted by L (1761 posts) -

OK - thanks. Yeah, they should place down an e-mail button or something to make it easier to contact them. Better yet, maybe have an e-mail form on the page.

#5 Posted by Hamz (6899 posts) -

It is indeed bombcast@giantbomb.com

#6 Posted by Jensonb (2078 posts) -

I originally thought that speech bubble was the button, back when they released the teaser screenie. I'm not sure why it's there if not for that

#7 Posted by Fukurokuju (1 posts) -

This comes from a place of love, Matt.

This is Matt from the help forum that picked @Other”

I would like you to put matmayer@cvctx.com in your saved senders folder. I think about you guys sometimes when I am meditating and I worry

Think of me as your fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ godmother if it makes it easier. I know I said I was a doctor before. That’s actually true. It’s just as hard to get into to dental school these days as it is medical. I called my practice Heart of Texas Orthodontics because I have a HUGE heart. Im from a small town in the south

Please make sure to check you junk folder for matmayer@cvctx.com as well. And do have Bad drop me a line.

I’m not a nut. I really care about you guys like someone who would have killed them selves long ago if they were living today. I’m sorry to be so blunt.

I am not suicidal. I am kind and literally brilliant if we are to believe the cheap tester my father hired. Who knows?! I might be a genius!

Be doing some testing soon. I imagine I’ll get that straightened out.

Meanwhile, there is no time to lose! You don’t live forever!

#8 Posted by dgtlty (1180 posts) -
No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by Oodli (235 posts) -

I am very confused.

#10 Posted by htr10 (999 posts) -

This thread took a decade to get there, but it is ready for its induction into the thread hall of Fame.

#11 Posted by Fram (1794 posts) -

What

#12 Posted by BaneFireLord (3542 posts) -

That's one hell of a necro.

#13 Posted by haneybd87 (278 posts) -

Was that written by a deep learning AI?

#14 Posted by Oodli (235 posts) -

@haneybd87: But he's premium! It can't be a bot.

@fukurokuju: Hey, want to elaborate a bit on that post? Who's Matt? Is that you or the one you're writing to?

#15 Posted by ShaggE (9134 posts) -

I have so many questions.

#16 Posted by Onemanarmyy (3966 posts) -

is Bad a dope ass new social media i need to be collecting followers on ?