So I want to add the premium movie podcast to feedly

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So because of the impending death of Google Reader I switched over to feedly. Which is a pretty great service and seems to be welcoming Reader refugees with open arms. Here is the problem.... I'd like to add the premium movie podcast to my RSS feed on feedly and have no flippin idea how to do it since its behind the premium membership. Can anyone help with this?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Can you just copy-paste the RSS feed into whatever url thingy they have? I believe we added some code so that external podcast players would pop up a username/password prompt when you used the RSS, but I'm not sure how it works. I don't maintain podcast subscriptions anywhere so I'm a bit behind the curve on how this stuff is supposed to work.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@rorie: Okay, got it to finally work. Don't know what I was doing wrong before.

masterlink43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@demoskinos: Out of curiosity, how did you get it working? I tried copy pasting the url into the "Add Content" field, but it says it can't find any feeds.

betabetamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I third that what was the solution? Still having problem adding the hd rss to feedly.

Avatar image for beowolfschaefer
BeowolfSchaefer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By BeowolfSchaefer

Having the same problem here. I plug the premium rss feed into feedly and it says there is no content.

Avatar image for beowolfschaefer
BeowolfSchaefer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

skywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Same here

DeadFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By DeadFish

I initially had the premium podcast feed working in feedly when I started using it (after Google Reader was retired), but it stopped working a few weeks ago. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that the premium podcasts require a username and password, which is not supported by feedly. All the other Giant Bomb feeds work fine.