Sorry Dan!!

• 64 results
Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

@edeo: I've given up the dream of diversity at Giant Bomb a long time ago, I'm hoping Vinny will fill that void when he gets up and running, since he's the one who will branch out and look at bizarre games that show up on Steam. Outside of that, if you want real coverage about a diverse selection of gaming then GB is, unfortunately, not the place for it.

I went back to listen to Dan/Jason's old stuff with Game Informer and now i like those guys too. I would really like a Replay equivalent to come to Giant Bomb as Encyclopedia Bombastica just ain't cuttin the mustard.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@thehbk: i'm fairly well educated, and the name Jane Austen has oddly been thrown around quite often the past week... If you asked me before this week who that was, I would have thought it was that lady that spent her time with the monkeys... Whoops.

The_def_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By The_def_star

While I was sad to not have Vinny on the Bombcast anymore I knew Dan would make a great fit into the cast the first time he spoke. Mainly because Dan is so carefree and willing to speak his mind. He ain't afraid to talk about nothin'!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0917a2494ce
deactivated-5a0917a2494ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

I like Dan, just not with the Dan/Brad combo. I have a feeling there's going to be a major blow-up at some point.

Drummo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Checking in from the other end of the spectrum: I had never listened to an episode of Giant Bombcast before Dan showed up, and have listened to every episode since.

No, I'm not Dan.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

Loading Video...

i'm gonna leave this here...

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#58 gamer_152  Moderator

I've liked Dan from the start, although I still miss Vinny. They're both great guys.

Rasmoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan has freshened up the content so much since he arrived. Metal Gear Scanlon, Mario Party Party, the rollercoaster ride, Demo Derby, all some of my favourite content on the site last year, all brought about by Dan. Frankly, it was a much-needed shake-up, too.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People that dislike Dan are bad people in my eyes. You can't trust them!

Dan is no Vinny or Dave, he is Dan and great in his own way.

potoskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I was hoping this thread was started by the druken maniac that tried to kill Dan.

JBG4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I was hoping this thread was started by the druken maniac that tried to kill Dan.

Give it time.

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Dan's great, he just needs to stop talking about zeppelin like an old fart. Can't wait for the next mario party.

Vindog will make a grand return guys, I'm sure of it.

zlo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also had a negative initial reaction to Dan. I'm able to enjoy him now but not in the same way I enjoyed Vinny.

Vinny just seems like an awesome person all around. I liked him both as a person and a member of the bombcast crew.

With Dan, I enjoy his presence on the podcast. I enjoy his crazy stories and his view on life but only from a distance. On a personal level, I find him infuriating. I would not be able to stand Dan in person for an extended period of time. We're just too different in every single way.

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By Blackout62

Personally I would like to join John Drake's cabal conspiring for the downfall of Dan Ryckert and saving of the world.

He doesn't know who Jane Austen is! How has this man dated women and doesn't know who Jane Austen is?