Trouble Downloading the Bombcast

Avatar image for deactivated-5ecc12272a3eb
deactivated-5ecc12272a3eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the Bombcast? I thought it was a fluke with last week's episode but I can't get the new one either. I've tried to download it from iTunes, download it from Zune marketplace, download the mp3 directly, and when I try to stream it it always stops after about 3 or 4 minutes. None of the other podcasts I download have been giving me trouble so it's really weird. Any ideas? (also sorry if this should be in the Bug Report section)
Avatar image for deactivated-5ecc12272a3eb
deactivated-5ecc12272a3eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? No one else? I should also mention I haven't had a chance to try downloading it on a different computer.

marcusr8219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By marcusr8219

For the past week, I have been having problems downloading the Bombcast through iTunes. I thought that it was just me, but I tried it on 3 other computers, and the same problem keeps popping up. I hope that the Giant Bomb staff can fix this problem.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By EpicSteve

I just listen to it from the website, do I wouldn't know. Just do that for this episode. 

Artimisticus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Artimisticus

I've had some trouble downloading the bombcast through iTunes, some error code -3259 popped. I tried fixing it but never got it to work. But thankfully was able to download the mp3 after a few tries. I'm more concerned with the trouble i've had with the videos not fully loading. All videos only load the first few seconds of footage before completely stopping. Similarly with the bombcast, which is why i'm downloading it in the first place. Good luck Atomik

TonicBH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TonicBH

Try downloading it from your web browser instead. Or use a different podcast aggregator like Miro.

MisterDisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MisterDisco

Same here. It's three weeks since I was last able to download a Bombcast through i-Tunes or direct from the site. Listening via the site gives me about 15 minutes before the show stalls. Some vids also freeze halfway through. I'm having the same problem with several other shows – GWJ, the Instance, Listen Up – so I'm now down to the Mobcast, Geekbox and Gamespy Debriefing, which don't seem to have been affected. I miss the Bombcast :(