Vinny-conducted Bombcasts?

Zeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey! First post here. I really liked how the Bombcast turned out when Vinny was on the helm. They had lots more of production and care put into it.

So, I wanted to know if there's a list of Vinny-conducted Bombcasts or if someone remembers so I can look for them and listen to them. I'd be grateful. Thanks!

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#2 sweep  Moderator

If you don't mind rewinding so far back, Vinny used to host the Hotspot podcast back when everyone was at gamespot. Someone made a thread about it over here.

Zeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sweep: ok, I'll check it out! I just remembered he hosted a Bombcast last year which began with him screaming THE BOMBCAST with an explosive sound and it was so good! But I can't remember the date and I don't want to check every Bombcast from 2014 ..

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@zeta said:

Hey! First post here. I really liked how the Bombcast turned out when Vinny was on the helm. They had lots more of production and care put into it.

So, I wanted to know if there's a list of Vinny-conducted Bombcasts or if someone remembers so I can look for them and listen to them. I'd be grateful. Thanks!

The 11/12/2013 Bombcast was hosted by Vinny and was fucking amazing. That's one I keep on my phone for whenever I need it.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By penguindust
Zeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penguindust: will listen to it! I agree, Vinny put a lot more care into the post production side of it. Not a diss to the others, everyone has their style (Jeff didn't even bother on his last stint :P) but yeah.

I also liked how for the news section Vinny would go to Patrick. Made it more like a radio show.

dobedobedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teaoverlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, you can listen to the Beastcast every week for a Vinny-produced podcast now.