Avatar image for fish_face_mcgee
Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Fish_Face_McGee

When trying to load the video for the latest bombcast ( https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/giant-bombcast-475-hey-whats-parappening/2300-11959/ ), I'm hitting a 500 error. It's not the typical Giant Bomb error page with luchador, it just sorta fails to render the page properly. I only see the error when looking in the dev console of my browser. I've hit this in both Edge (Microsoft Edge 40.15063.0.0 / Microsoft EdgeHTML 15.15063) and Chrome (57.0.2987.133).

The issue only appears to happen on the bombcast page, so I wonder if it has to do with the systems that remember my position in the video?

No Caption Provided

Extensions (Edge): Microsoft Rewards, Reddit Enhancement Suite, Page Analyzer

Extensions (Chrome): BrowserStack Local, Destiny Item Manager, Postman, Postman Interceptor, Reddit Enhancement Suite

Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried clearing my cookies. That worked only insofar as it works when I'm not logged into Giant Bomb. When I log back in, it crashes the page again.

Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like it's resolved now. Not sure if it was something cached weirdly somewhere in the connection or the Top Men worked their magic. In either case, thanks!