Apple TV app missing series and videos

metal_mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Since the new update I am unable to see all the series. I’ve been watching Exquisite Corps recently and now it’s no longer on the home screen. Also when I try and search for exquisite corps it only returns 9 episodes and not all of them. I have tried logging back in and deleting the app but the problem remains.

Thanks

Avatar image for nonstoptonowhere
NonStopToNowhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NonStopToNowhere

I’m also having this issue, however I’m missing all the content it seems like. It’s just a black screen with the buttons and logo up top when I load up the app.

The refresh and home buttons doesn’t do anything, and the search doesn’t show any results.

Been like this for two days, and have tried reinstalling/rebooting and logging out/in again.

I’m on an Apple TV 4K if that helps.

chrisvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same as @nonstoptonowhere, I get no videos at all, just a blank screen with the home, refresh, settings, and search buttons. AppleTV 4K here too. Been like this since the update a few days ago.

lightpohl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey all! Looks like I'm affected as well. I was logged out of my account after the Apple TV update, and entering the new secret code on the activation page returns an error saying the code is invalid. Probably related?

metal_mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightpohl: I to was logged out after the update but I managed to log back in. You do have to make sure you use capitals.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

lightpohl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metal_mad, @rorie - Seems like it was user error on my part. Login worked great today, and all content seems to be appearing correctly for me now.

TheTravis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m getting this same issue too. I was watching old Vinnyvania episodes before the update, now the show isn’t on the home screen anymore and the episode I was watching doesn’t show up in a search.

chrisvg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like the Top Men have saved the day once again!

The Apple TV 4K version of the app is now showing stuff to watch!

Thanks @rorie for raising a ticket, it looks like this problem has been fixed for me.

KgKris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@rorie: I have reinstalled and relogged multiple times for the past week and the app shows less and less and now have nothing but a black screen and non-functioning buttons.

Avatar image for nonstoptonowhere
NonStopToNowhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems to be working for me now. Thank you!