Articles named "A" and "a" don't work

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By reverendhunt

Two completely separate (and absolutely legitimate games, I swear) that I've made articles for just straight up don't function. The first one was a long time ago and I thought at the time was a site error; ended up forgetting about it. Came across it again when checking to see if the other game was in the DB yet, and it was kicking the same error. Now after making the other one, it's doing the same thing. I also can add the games to things like characters and concepts, but cannot access the articles themselves.

Does Giant Bomb just not like single A/a for a title? I know we have other articles that are single letters like N and b

Games are A and a. Errors read:

Error 403 Forbidden

Forbidden

Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-sea4420-SEA 1638712900 28515002

Varnish cache server

With the second one reading cache-sea4420-SEA 1638712918 28663333 for the Details section.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any insight on this? Articles that straight up don't work at all is a bit of an issue, even if they aren't "important" games.

franzlska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I mentioned the issue a while back, and Rorie said he'd look into it. Seems about the same since then, although I don't doubt whatever is causing it is probably not a simple fix. As you mentioned, every page under the single-character title concept works fine, except the ones named "A" or "a".

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers