Audio on Going Rogue Will Cut Out

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

At odd points in some "Going Rogue" episodes, I'll hear a loud click or beep and the audio will completely cut out. If I skip ahead or back, it immediately resumes, but always cuts at the same point.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

At odd points in some "Going Rogue" episodes, I'll hear a loud click or beep and the audio will completely cut out. If I skip ahead or back, it immediately resumes, but always cuts at the same point.

Can you find a specific video/timecode this happens at? Does it happen at the same spot if you download the file?

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

@rorie: Listened to the whole run fresh, and not a one thing.

At this point, I'm willing to blame my weird bluetooth headphones, but I'll chime back in if it happens again, with better info next time.

jtgamble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm having a similar issue with these videos on PC with wired headphones. In at least 4 of the videos, the audio will stop playing - no loud click/beep before hand - but the video will continue. To resolve the issue I have to refresh the page, skipping back and forth will not work.

Most recently it happened at 9 minutes into the latest episode: https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/part-11/2970-20924

I'm on Windows 10, running Firefox 84.0.2 64bit.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#5 fisk0  Moderator

Happens to me in episode 11 as well, HTML5 player in HD quality, audio drops at 7:18 and 14:30. It returns if you skip around, but consistently breaks at those two points for me.

jtgamble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@fisk0: I just got to 14:05 and it happened again, this time with a slight distorted sound before the audio cuts out. I was able to skip forward a bit and it recovered. HTML5 Auto for me.