Bombin' the A.M. Playlist Incomplete

CupOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The show page for Bombin' the A.M. with Scoops and The Wolf only has ~20 episodes associated with it dispute the fact that when you search for "Bombin' the A.M." on the site you get way more episodes such as this one with Samatha Kalman and this one with Jim Sterling that don't appear on the show page.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@cupofdoom: I have no idea how to fix this but I'll see what I can do.

Datajack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Datajack

@rorie: Hi Rorie, was wondering if there was any updates to this at all at this time? Also was wondering if there was a process of submitting a video “show” grouping request because I’ve seen at least a couple groupings may possibly be added? Specifically Patrick Klepek’s “Coffeetalk” series (a play on jeffs Jartime) as well as the Vinny and Dave duo series on PC games from waaaay back in the day (roughly a dozen episodes I think). Thanks!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@datajack said:

@rorie: Hi Rorie, was wondering if there was any updates to this at all at this time? Also was wondering if there was a process of submitting a video “show” grouping request because I’ve seen at least a couple groupings may possibly be added? Specifically Patrick Klepek’s “Coffeetalk” series (a play on jeffs Jartime) as well as the Vinny and Dave duo series on PC games from waaaay back in the day (roughly a dozen episodes I think). Thanks!

Hey I think the underlying issue of Bombin' The AM should be resolved? As far as show groupings go, that would probably be something for an editor to handle; I can't guarantee it would be a priority as the videos are so old but I'll see!