Broken User List

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

Hey GiantBomb Staff,

This list of mine is not working properly. When I delete a game off the list, it tells me I can't do that. When I enter the 2nd page to delete an extra game, it says the list can't be empty. Say what?

Appreciate if you can solve this issue soon.

Cheers!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hey GiantBomb Staff,

This list of mine is not working properly. When I delete a game off the list, it tells me I can't do that. When I enter the 2nd page to delete an extra game, it says the list can't be empty. Say what?

Cheers!

When was the last time you edited this successfully? I'm thinking it has something to do with ordered/un-numbered lists, but I would've thought it would've been affected a long time ago.

psykhophear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 142

@rorie said:
@psykhophear said:

Hey GiantBomb Staff,

Cheers!

When was the last time you edited this successfully? I'm thinking it has something to do with ordered/un-numbered lists, but I would've thought it would've been affected a long time ago.

I edited this list successfully a few months ago. Yes I do think the list is confused whether it's an ordered or unordered list. If I turn it into unordered, will that erase all the description?