Can someone please fix UPF on Roku

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anytime a video has a 0 minute counter the video will not play and this seems to be happening more often than ever. The Austin video was fixed after over a week. Now the newest UPF video is broken. I only watch GB on Roku so when stuff does nto work I just rather cancel. I rather not so can someone please fix this? I have tweeted GB a few times but seems they never check it.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ripelivejam

it probably has something to do with the download not being ready (as drew mentioned on the notes for the vid). they only have the streaming version up right now. its unfortunate but it's a once in a blue thing; id just be patient as it will probably be fixed monday.

Avatar image for goulash_enjoyer
goulash_enjoyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've found that some 0 minute timers will play properly, but every video that doesn't play is a 0 minute display.

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup still broken

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Still being looked into I believe; apologies for the delay.

Brian3dw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Just linked my Roku for the first time and wanted to start watching UPF. Didn't work for me either. After reading it I went and tried the second video and it worked fine. Only last week's and I guess whichever other ones had zero still not working.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its working on the buddy app now so roku should work too if its updated the same way.