Can't add credits to a person's page

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

However I can do it the other way: add a person to the credits page of a game, though the person I'm trying to edit (Bryce Papenbrook) won't show up in any search/dropdown fields, maybe because it was recently created.

Running Windows 7, tried this on Chrome and Firefox.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

However I can do it the other way: add a person to the credits page of a game, though the person I'm trying to edit (Bryce Papenbrook) won't show up in any search/dropdown fields, maybe because it was recently created.

it appears that ALL newly created pages since the switch simply don't show up in the search. I created a handful on Wednesday and they are STILL not showing up in the search. there's definitely something fishy there.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By dungbootle

@def said:

@dungbootle said:

it appears that ALL newly created pages since the switch simply don't show up in the search. I created a handful on Wednesday and they are STILL not showing up in the search. there's definitely something fishy there.

Yeah, I can't really get much done because of this.