Can't Delete Personal Reviews

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By regularassmilk

I joined this website right around the time it went online, or just after it--I was in eighth grade. I wrote a lot of shitty reviews, I made a lot of bad posts, I wrote a lot of bad blogs. But I can delete reviews--er, I should be able to. Whenever I attempt to do such a thing, I get the little red banner message at the top about an error, so I don't know if that is setting off any red flags on your end.

Is this buttons existence wbat's causing the bug? Should that button not be there?
Is this buttons existence wbat's causing the bug? Should that button not be there?

I'm using Safari on Yosemite.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

You can't delete anything anymore. If you want something deleted you have to ask the mods to do it for you... Bloody stupid.

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By regularassmilk

@yummylee: But my reviews have that big delete button right next to them?

Is the button itself the bug?
Is the button itself the bug?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@regularassmilk: File a bug in Bug Reporting. Deleting one's own reviews isn't something that happens that often.

What exactly do you want deleted?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@regularassmilk: Yeah, but as you said you still can't delete them. This issue has come up before and it was suggested that you are to simply ask the mods to delete stuff instead.

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By regularassmilk

@mb said:

@regularassmilk: File a bug in Bug Reporting. Deleting one's own reviews isn't something that happens that often.

What exactly do you want deleted?

So much stuff that it isn't worth your time. It's years of posts as a dumb-dumb teenage boy. Thank you nonetheless, MB.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

@regularassmilk: I could dump all the reviews and blogs in a matter of seconds if you wanted.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, the delete button is supposed to work. I will get back to you on this once the resolution is in place.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By regularassmilk

@jslack: Incidentally, MB offered to delete all of my unwanted items. With that said, I created a test review for Red Dead Revolver, and I'm still getting the same "Whoops!" message.

No Caption Provided

Incidentally my text ran all across the page like this, which I'm not sure is a consequence of the copy pasting I did to reach the character count or not.

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By matthew

I'm having the same issue @jslack . Tried deleting, whoops issue came up. And I've just now seen that we aren't able to delete comments and such anymore...any reason why that decision happened?