Can't edit Ken Williams' game credits, other problem

Homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I can't edit Ken Williams' game credits page without getting an error message.

Also, I can't find the numerous games he's credited on anywhere on his pages. If you go to a game he worked on and has a credit for, like Police Quest, there's no evidence of it on his person page, which seems like a bug.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am having the same problems. And it seems like whenever I edit something on a person's page, all of their credits disappear.

Homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah - I think you're right...I added a line to his page, and suddenly he had no game credits.

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

And it seems like whenever I edit something on a person's page, all of their credits disappear.

Yes. Now that you mention it, this happened to me as well. Here is an edit I made, but none of the "Delete Relation" edits were something I did. Yet, those relations are now gone. It's good there's a wiki history now so that when this is fixed we can add back what was removed.

Homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn...look how many "Delete Relation" edits I didn't make, but this says that I did:

http://www.giantbomb.com/wiki/moderation/3674/

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

We're aware of it. It'll get a fix first thing in the morning.

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KamasamaK

@snide: Thank you. And I hope that some data reverting will be taking place as well since I imagine the tools you guys have make that much easier than for us to go one by one through the history. Also, we don't know exactly which pages were affected.

Wiseblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Looks like the bug wiping out game credits when you edit person pages is fixed. Will all the people who had their credits wiped out be able to easily get that undone (by a mod perhaps) or will they have to be re-added manually?