Can't download any videos: "Based on your subscription level, this content is unavailable"

fwauwf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hi, starting today I've noticed that trying to download any video of any quality gives me the error in the title. My subscription status hasn't changed lately, I've tried clearing my cookies, using incognito mode and I'm not using any sort of VPN. Help please!

Lucidquasar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@fauwf: same boat , also noticed that the LG TV app can’t play videos starting today. Wonder if they are connected.

absolvant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

hybrid_aries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m having the same issue, can’t play videos from apps as well. My subscription hasn’t changed. Something with the site broke? @rorie

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

fwauwf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Everything seems to be working for me now. Thanks!

hybrid_aries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tested playing & downloading from the website and the Bomb Cyclone iOS app. Everything worked just fine, so I think it's fixed now. Thanks!

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@fauwf: same boat , also noticed that the LG TV app can’t play videos starting today. Wonder if they are connected.

This is the first time I heard of the WebOS app so I immediately downloaded it. Thank you so much @jgittins! It's been a bit of a hassle to boot up my Xbox every time I wanted to catch up on GB content and this makes it all so much easier.