Can't log on on mobile

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pyrodactyl

I've been getting a 500 internal server error after the inputting the login info on chrome on iphone for months now. Doesn't work on iPhone safari either. It's an iPhone 5 if that matters.

wcarle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pyrodactyl: Sorry about that, looks like there was another account record with the same email. Should be fixed now

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I'm having this same problem now. Just picked up an iPad Pro and everytime I try to login I get the 500 internal server error. Not sure if the solution/cause is the same as pyrodactyl though.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@christaran: Try now, looks like there was a mismatch in your username in the backend. Let me know if issue resumes.

ChrisTaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jslack: Seems to have done the trick!

biomajor09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am having a similar issue. when I attempt to go to http://auth.giantbomb.com/login/ on my phone it says the web page is not available. Thanks.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@biomajor09: Hmm, is this still happening for you? I just managed to view that page on my phone.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biomajor09:

Is the device on Android 4.3 or earlier? If so, this might not be fixable on our end, as our engineers are telling us that those devices or browsers might not be compatible with new security regulations that our payment processor has asked us to adhere to. You can get more information on this here:

https://dev.recurly.com/page/tls-v10-deprecation

You may be able to get around this problem by downloading the app called Giant Bomb Video Buddy on Android.

ClamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ClamFTW

Same problem here for me on iOS - 500 error on login. Also am I a complete moron or is there no way to remember my credentials for the mobile login? Thx

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamftw said:

Same problem here for me on iOS - 500 error on login. Also am I a complete moron or is there no way to remember my credentials for the mobile login? Thx

That'd be a different bug than not being able to see the login page at all. Email me at the support address and I should be able to get you sorted.

ClamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ClamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: hi Rorie, I emailed the support address as directed, issue persists and I haven't gotten a response from the support address. Not a big deal just wanted to check in here as well, thanks much

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clamftw said:

@rorie: hi Rorie, I emailed the support address as directed, issue persists and I haven't gotten a response from the support address. Not a big deal just wanted to check in here as well, thanks much

Yep, I'm going through them now.