psykus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By psykus

Hello,

Noticed a possible bug/oversight on the website.

I was watching an old Mailbag video, specifically Mailbag: Quick Look: Curiosity (Actually, It's A Mailbag?), and noticed Brad was in the video but wasn't tagged in the cast list.

I clicked "Tag this video" and tried to add Brad to the host list and he does not show up in the search results:

No Caption Provided

Figured I would point it out since I like going back and adding game and staff tags to old videos when I come across them, or if they happen to play on Infinite.

EDIT #2: As pointed out below you can tag Abby by her username so this seems limited to Brad's profile. Other former staff members also work. Tried using his full name, some of his common usernames, etc. Just doesn't show up. Edited the post to reflect this so it's easier for staff to find and fix later.

Avatar image for ya13ismyluckyno
ya13ismyluckyno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ya13ismyluckyno

I ran into this in the advanced search a while back, Abby's tag is actually ybbaaabby. No idea what the deal with the Brad tag is.

Edit: Messed around more with the advanced search, seems like it's some kind of metadata issue. Searching in the hosts field for "Jason" or "Unastrike" will both pull up Jason, searching for "Abby" won't work but "ybbaaabby" will, and seemingly nothing works for Brad's profile.