Chat pop-out still broken.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

To be more specific, if I pop out the chat and then close the chat window the result is this thing:

No Caption Provided

The only way to fix it that I have found is to refresh the page.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

To add on to this, closing all of the sidebars (without popping chat out) also results in a video player that is too big for the screen. I've had this happen in Firefox on my 1440p monitor, my 1080p monitor, and my work laptop with is sub-1080p.

Sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

To add on to this, closing all of the sidebars (without popping chat out) also results in a video player that is too big for the screen. I've had this happen in Firefox on my 1440p monitor, my 1080p monitor, and my work laptop with is sub-1080p.

This is the worst part of GB live streaming, and it's been this way since it's inception it feels like. I have to watch live content with the "Replies" batch open. I'm OBVIOUSLY not reading chat, but I can't close it without blowing up the entire window

Rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4 Rorie  Staff

@sombre: @the_nubster: @hassun: What browser/OS are you all using? I just tried popping out chat and closing it in Chrome and it seemed to behave appropriately, unless I'm missing something:

No Caption Provided

Rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5 Rorie  Staff

Oh, wait, I see what you're saying. I'll see if I can get a bug in for this. Might take some time to get it sorted, though.

@rorie said:

@sombre: @the_nubster: @hassun: What browser/OS are you all using? I just tried popping out chat and closing it in Chrome and it seemed to behave appropriately, unless I'm missing something:

No Caption Provided

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rorie: Thanks for looking into it Rorie! Everyone's hard work is appreciated.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Firefox/Win7 here.