fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#2  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

Same in Firefox 54.0.1 (Windows 10).

That said, image galleries have been kinda broken for me for years, every image I click yields an "Error loading image. Please try another." message, though the image is displayed as it should. I get similar errors whenever I upload anything or try to edit image tags or anything like that, but the edits and uploads still happen. Hell, my gallery stills says it has no images in it.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#3 Marino  Staff

@fisk0: Fortunately, I'm not having any of those other issues. But, yeah, I've had various issues with images in the past (since the redesign of course).

Not_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Not_Rage

I am also having the same issue. In addition, I can't seem to click on the images themselves. (Firefox 54.0.1- Windows 10)

@fisk0 said:

Same in Firefox 54.0.1 (Windows 10).

That said, image galleries have been kinda broken for me for years, every image I click yields an "Error loading image. Please try another." message, though the image is displayed as it should. I get similar errors whenever I upload anything or try to edit image tags or anything like that, but the edits and uploads still happen. Hell, my gallery stills says it has no images in it.

Yeah when you upload an image and then try to attach a tag, it gives an error message.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

I was noticing that whenever I clicked on the tags at the top of an image gallery on a wiki page it wouldn't work too. I am using the same build of Chrome.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I'll file a bug for this; thanks. Think I did a long time ago but not sure it was ever resolved.