Continue Watching not working on iPad

Xaphann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Videos play fine on the iPad, but it does not update the Continue Watching.

This is on an iPad Pro, safari iOS 11.

kreeztoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kreeztoff

This feature has not worked for me for over a month. I’ve also been experiencing looping bugs in segments throughout longer videos. This has nearly killed my viewership of most premium content and has me seriously questioning the value of my membership.

bill_mcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been happening to me for a while as well. I also get the spinning "loading wheel" on a lot of the videos also.

yorick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, I have a constant loading symbol over the video unless I go full screen. Also, the syncing for continue watching doesn't work as mentioned above.

NEPatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Yes this has been happening to me for quite a while now too. Like you said, it makes it tough to watch much premium content because of this and videos rewinding back randomly too.

mandonBlawser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been getting this too. Very frustrating when I want pick up on different videos where I left off, or just watch a long video without it doing the weird looping over and over in seemingly random sections of the videos. For now I've resorted to using the Giantbomb Video Buddy app, but that doesn't help with the continue watching issue.