Downloading videos on the site reguarly fails.

Monkeyman1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For the past few months whenever I downloaded videos off the site (in Medium quality, if it matters), regularly the download will fail part-way through, giving the error message "Failed - Network error" in the download bar in Google Chrome. My internet is working continuously when this happens, and other files downloading at the same complete without issue.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2 rorie  Staff

For the past few months whenever I downloaded videos off the site (in Medium quality, if it matters), regularly the download will fail part-way through, giving the error message "Failed - Network error" in the download bar in Google Chrome. My internet is working continuously when this happens, and other files downloading at the same complete without issue.

Hmm, where are you located? Have you tried another browser?

Monkeyman1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am in the UK, tried in Firefox on a different computer, the six videos I tried it with worked, but this is not the computer I watch Giant Bomb stuff on.

Monkeyman1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still happening.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5 rorie  Staff

This is still happening.

Have you tried this in Incognito as well in Chrome? I haven't heard of anything widespread along these lines. Have you tried a download manager?