Flag Report button is hard to click

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

I don't know if it's just me, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I find moving from the dropdown arrow to the Flag link on forum posts very difficult. Observe:

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@rorie: The latest Firefox, 96.0.3 (64-bit)

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Humanity

I encounter this issue when trying to edit. For me the issue stems mostly from the fact that the contextual menu drops down and has the little arrow pointing up into the chevron. So my natural inclination is to mouse over the "down" chevron and then move diagonally-left to get to the box, but since the box is connected via the little up triangle your mouse cursor goes over a few pixels of dead space and the menu hides. You have to make a conscious effort to mouse over the chevron and then slowly move your mouse cursor down in a straight line to get a hold of the larger contextual menu box.

I'm on the latest version of Chrome.

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Definitely not just you. I have the same problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here, just using the latest Firefox, though the issue existed when I used Chrome as well. A few times it's caused me to near click the spam links on the post I'm flagging. Bit of a pain

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This UX action for me is a bit problematic.

🔻 The flag or report button needs you to move the mouse down, before going sideways.
Same thing for the profile dropdown menu on PC, I intuitively go for diagonal movement, but noooo, I have to go downwards first and then sideways to be able to click on my profile from the dropdown menu.

Why isn't the dropdown menu sticky when clicked... sighs. 😥