Issue with uploading images

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Every time I attempt to upload an image I receive a internal error message. Any help?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Yeah, it's still happening. The only way I can upload images is to first upload them to an image hosting website, and then use the link to add the image to the forum post. I can't upload anything from my desktop, nor can I access the images in my gallery (every time I attempt to I'm told that there are no images in my gallery). I also can't add a profile pic now, so I'm left with this nothingness.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylifeforaiur: What browser are you using? Have you tried using another one, just to see if this is browser-specific?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#5  Edited By mike

@rorie: If you look at his profile you can see the images he was trying to upload in his feed, yet he doesn't even have a /username/images in his profile. If you go to /mylifeforaiur/images, it comes up but it's empty.

Never encountered this one before.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

@mb said:

@rorie: If you look at his profile you can see the images he was trying to upload in his feed, yet he doesn't even have a /username/images in his profile. If you go to /mylifeforaiur/images, it comes up but it's empty.

Never encountered this one before.

I've seen this before, but haven't experienced it myself. I think @mento had this problem, too?

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: I primarily use Chrome, but I've also tried Explorer and received the same error message.

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#8  Edited By Mento  Moderator  Online

Yes, it's some sort of database issue. My image count went from over 5000 to 0 for a time, but an engineer managed to fix it for me in just a few moments. I would assume that the images are still there, there's just a missing connection between where they're kept and the user's profile.

I don't think it has anything to do with the user's browser/OS, but mine was Chrome and Win7 for reference.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rorie
mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By mrpibb
mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By reverendhunt

I reported this months ago but I don't think I got a legit answer. It was just the "hey just copy URLs" workaround. Made me feel like I was at work.