Lost my "video watching progression" bar thingie for almost everything

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By onarum

Yeah I don't know how else to call it, the lil red bar that shows how much of a video you have watched.

Today out of nowhere pretty much all of the videos that I had watched already show as not having been watched at all, a few of them kept the saved position thing though, which is weird.

It's the same in both firefox and chrome for me, so I'm guessing it's a server side thing, it's probably just something weird that happened to my account, but I thought I'd let you know anyway.

craymen_edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onarum:

The same thing happened to me. Check your premium account hasn't accidentally been turned into a trial account (the easiest way is to check if you get a message if you click on the download button on any video).

I emailed 'support@giantbomb.com' and they sorted it for me.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@craymen_edge: Ah, didn't even consider that could be related, though a few days back when other people started posting about this trial account issue I checked mine and it was fine, I also bought an year extension yesterday and it remained normal.

Though the loss of my "watched video" thing is still the same, but eh, it's not a real issue, I just reported in case there was something they needed to check on their end.

ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ltcoljaxson

@onarum:

The same thing happened to me. Check your premium account hasn't accidentally been turned into a trial account (the easiest way is to check if you get a message if you click on the download button on any video).

I emailed 'support@giantbomb.com' and they sorted it for me.

Ah! So this is why! Thanks so much, I checked billing and didn't notice a free trial thing, but when I clicked download video (which I rarely do) it said I was on a free trial. I've paid up until 2019 too :p