#1 Edited by Start (114 posts) -

Hello, I was re-watching Metal Gear Scanlon 4, but part 14 won't load. If I try 'download', after a couple of seconds there's some artifacting and then the audio is off.

First time reporting something like this, hope this is the right place.

Edit: tried actually downloading the file and the artifacting at the start is still there, but the audio isn't off. It's watchable.

#2 Posted by Rorie (5756 posts) -

@start said:

Hello, I was re-watching Metal Gear Scanlon 4, but part 14 won't load. If I try 'download', after a couple of seconds there's some artifacting and then the audio is off.

First time reporting something like this, hope this is the right place.

Edit: tried actually downloading the file and the artifacting at the start is still there, but the audio isn't off. It's watchable.

I would have to refer this to someone like @unastrike or @vinny to see if they could fix that.

Staff
#3 Posted by stordoff (1361 posts) -

@start: That episode has been dodgy since it was posted IIRC (at one point, the image slideshow at the end would just cause the video, but not audio, to freeze on a single frame unless you skipped to a specific time [which would just show a different static frame], or at least it did on the version I originally downloaded -- seems to work now).

If you download High instead of HD (it's still 720p, just 3200kbps instead of 4000kbps), that version seems to have rendered fine, so may be the version to use unless/until HD is fixed.