Multiple newsletter emails

Windex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Windex

I love the newsletters that arrive in my inbox each Monday morning, but I used to get them twice which was a bit excessive and this morning I found 4 in my inbox.

No Caption Provided

Not a big deal, but I can't be the only one this is happening to, and I don't want you duders to get flagged for spam or something.

I use GMail, if that helps. I don't think my browser, OS, etc will help, but let me know if you need any other details.

Avatar image for deactivated-647f76b346730
deactivated-647f76b346730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I got double this week.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Two this week for me as well.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Hmm, thanks, I'll try and look into why this is occurring.

Windex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today I noticed that one was going to my.email.address@gmail.com and another was going to myemailaddress@gmail.com so I tried unsubscribing one of them. Not sure how I signed up twice, and hopefully unsubscribing one doesn't unsubscribe both!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By rorie

@windex said:

Today I noticed that one was going to my.email.address@gmail.com and another was going to myemailaddress@gmail.com so I tried unsubscribing one of them. Not sure how I signed up twice, and hopefully unsubscribing one doesn't unsubscribe both!

Hmm, can you email me at support at giantbomb.com? A long time ago we had a bug where accounts would have the periods stripped out of gmail address which caused some duplicate account issues. I can clean up this data if you drop me an email.