My account was hacked

EntGent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EntGent

I was being targeted for my username, not this one, they managed to get a few accounts and they deleted my Giant Bomb :( . I had bought a sub in Aug, I know it's not a lot of time left but I don't have much, shit's tough right now.

Is there anything I can do @Rorie

ThisIsACoolTag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entgent I'd email support@giantbomb.com, telling them what happened and giving them the email address and old user name. Hopefully, they'll be able to see that you still had a few months of premium before it was cancelled to support your statement.

EntGent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did and they just said that there was no account matching that email or password.

I sent them a screenshot of the paypal receipt too (I can't get into the paypal account itself)

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By rorie

@entgent said:

I did and they just said that there was no account matching that email or password.

I sent them a screenshot of the paypal receipt too (I can't get into the paypal account itself)

Feel free to send me a PM with the old username - I should still have records of it and such.

EntGent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you!

EntGent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to again say thank you to Rorie, who I will not tag as to not add to his notifications. He fixed me up quick even if he thinks otherwise. Just wanted to reply with a positive for the support on the site, thanks everyone!