My Watchlist page incomplete

ildon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I'm running Firefox Quantum 65.0.2 64 bit with uBlock Origin (tried disabling it to no effect) on Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.648. This problem also appears on Chrome 73.0.3683.86 and Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0.

When I visit the My Watchlist page, I only see 10 items in a 3x4 grid (the last one being on a row by itself), and then a pagination interface with first, previous, page number drop down, next, last buttons/icons. Clicking "next", "last", or selecting a page from the drop-down causes the URL bar to update with ?page=X appended (I have options for up to 3 pages), but the content of the page does not change. It always remains those first 10 videos. From looking at the Shows page, I should be following 24 different "shows." An example of one that does not show up is Die Another Friday. I tried unfollowing it and refollowing it but neither action had any effect.

Sorry if this bug has already been reported, but I was unable to find it using the search function.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@ildon:

Yep, looks like something is busted here. I'll file a bug and see if someone can look into it; sorry for the trouble.