Paid for Premium and Everything Is Still Locked

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By monetarydread

As the thread title says. I upgraded to the monthly plan yesterday, my account says that I have upgraded, yet none of the subscriber content works. I am still stuck behind the paywall.

Edit: Magically it works now.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

Usually, you have to log out and log back in to get this working. Maybe that was your problem?

Ley_Lines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ley_Lines

Usually, you have to log out and log back in to get this working. Maybe that was your problem?

As silly as it sounds, this is usually the problem and logging out and back in fixed it for me last time I renewed. It was funny, I couldn't even use my giant bomb iphone buddy app until i manually logged out and back into the site on my computer.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm having a similar issue except my payment failed due to my credit card expiring. After I updated my payment information I'm still seen as a free member; do I have to resubscribe (I was a silver member) or do I have to wait for the system to recognize something?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I'm having a similar issue except my payment failed due to my credit card expiring. After I updated my payment information I'm still seen as a free member; do I have to resubscribe (I was a silver member) or do I have to wait for the system to recognize something?

It looks like you have the icon by your name now. Are you able to see premiuym content?

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rorie said:

@insane_shadowblade85 said:

It looks like you have the icon by your name now. Are you able to see premiuym content?

Oh god, sorry I didn't give an update. I read the email and it turns out I just had to resub to the site. Thanks for the reply though =)

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rorie said:

You're premiuym content.