Posting comment from IPad Pro. IOS 12.x everything on the latest version

KiddoMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi,

Just watched the resident evil 2 play date and wanted to compliment dan’s knowledge of the game. But i can’t post and get this error message, even after a reload:

{"success":0,"errMessage":"The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.","trackingToken":null,"csrfToken":"y+9IbDsmNbR+dO359f5Cj01szMYDCFwjof7p0WFsiB4Xnjr8yOSEpFCU4Q==","csrfTokenId":"5c535b0fa98c9"}

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rorie

CSRF tokens will happen if you leave a comment window open for a very long time, but they should be cleared out after a refresh. Can you try copy/pasting your comment into an entirely new Chrome tab and see if that works (assuming you're using Chrome)? Or another browser?

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Following up on this, this just happened when I tried to comment on the When Ski Lifts Go Wrong quick look. I'm on iOS 12.1.2, tried both Safari and Chrome and the issue persists on both browsers. The tab was freshly opened in chrome too, so it's not the issue Rorie outlined here

Curufinwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Curufinwe

I have the same issue on iOS

{"success":0,"errMessage":"The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.","trackingToken":null,"csrfToken":"T+iizhrPlhxKCPH6V5qae6djL58Ke1y6UPLTBWuWZiBVwAyDiRu56X8CPA==","csrfTokenId":"5c5d0a34215c1

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Same issue as well, but refreshing and commenting worked, still weird overall

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I have a ticket open to look into this but I don't have an ETA on a fix yet. Sorry for the trouble!