Premium Sale bug

Zomoniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zomoniac

When I click the premium sale button on the front page banner it takes me to the payment page at full price. Did I miss it already?

noval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm afraid you might have sorry :( It's not showing up at sale price for me either and last week was supposed to be the final week of the sale.

Maybe write Rorie a PM and ask if you can slide in last minute? Can't hurt to try.

bump909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in the same boat as OP, but I actually went through with payment thinking it would discount at checkout. Unfortunately, once you click submit, that's it. Premium Sale should still be going as that's what it says on the top banner.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yep same here. :(

bump909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, I just PM'd Rorie explaining what's going on and linked him to the thread. Hopefully he can help sort it out.

bump909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone know if I should be contacting someone besides Rorie for this? Maybe a general GB support email address?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Bollard

@bump909 said:

Does anyone know if I should be contacting someone besides Rorie for this? Maybe a general GB support email address?

There is a general support email, I believe its support@giantbomb.com, but as far as I'm aware Rorie answers all those emails anyway so it'll all end up in the same place ;)

bump909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bump909

@bollard: Yup, he did and very quickly I might add. He got it sorted! Thanks!

um_yeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay I noticed this too the other day and now its gone, just made another thread for it LOL, ill delete that and PM Rorie