Quoting a post adds an extra line

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know if these are an intended feature or something nobody really ever noticed. When you quote a post it will add it down a line. This makes a post look longer than it needs to be. I normally just hit the "U" button to move it up a bit myself. Also in a new text box when you start typing there is an extra space that can be deleted. These bugs, if they are, are totally terrible and should be fixed immediately. Not really... but whatever. I don't care about them really. Just something I wanted to point out because I guess I like to nitpick.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By flasaltine

<---Look at this extra space... it is hard to see so who cares?

@flacracker said:

I don't know if these are an intended feature or something nobody really ever noticed. When you quote a post it will add it down a line. This makes a post look longer than it needs to be. I normally just hit the "U" button to move it up a bit myself. Also in a new text box when you start typing there is an extra space that can be deleted. These bugs, if they are, are totally terrible and should be fixed immediately. Not really... but whatever. I don't care about them really. Just something I wanted to point out because I guess I like to nitpick.

See when I quote this post there is a gap at the top where I wrote a message about a space.

Never mind... it looks like the space gets automatically deleted when you post a message.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The post editor has always removed blank lines when it publishes posts, but there's clearly some small bug that causes a new line to appear above quotations, because that hasn't always been the case.