Ran in to an issue editing the wiki

icytower38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By icytower38

So I'm off work for a while due to a surgery and figured I'd try to look around the wiki and fill in some of those concept pages that were created but missing games, or whatever I can. Now I was specifically filling in sports games first, now I didn't want to lose anything so I was trying to keep the edits as low as possible.

They were working for a while and then I started getting the red error bar. Now things seamed to still be going ok despite the error so I continued.

I finished for now and checked my last edit and they did not go through. So I checked the full history of the page and some of the recent edits are 'pending'. I don't know if I hit some kind of cap that I didn't know about or if I broke the system trying to go to fast.

I know I've run into the site giving me the 404 error page after creating a page for the last 2 games I've added (they did go through), just figured I'd add that.

Hopefully I've given you enough info and not overwhelmed you Rorie :).

EDIT: Figured I should try editing a single item before you ask, same issue. But it let me edit another page without a problem. I think I just broke something, sorry.

EDIT 2: So I woke up this morning with some notifications, and it seams those edits that I was getting the red bar on were going through to moderator approval. Some were approved and others were rejected as "Bugged submission". I went back to the page in question and my super quick and incomplete check, I added probably 100-150 games, shows that it all seams to be there.

I don't just want to drop the moderators name on the boards even if it is just bug submission so PM me if you need it for anything.