Some shows not displaying red progress bar in the Carousel

tdous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Not urgent but... if I open a specific episode of a show, in the carousel of other episodes below some shows display the red progress bar on episodes I've watched, some don't. An example that works is the Minecraft series. One that doesn't, making it harder to keep track as I'm several episodes behind, is The HotSpot. I don't know if there's something inherent about the types of show in the back-end that explains this or if it's just me for some reason. If I go straight to Latest Videos and page through to find the ones I've watched those same HotSpots have the bar shown there so the progress is saved.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@tdous said:

Not urgent but... if I open a specific episode of a show, in the carousel of other episodes below some shows display the red progress bar on episodes I've watched, some don't. An example that works is the Minecraft series. One that doesn't, making it harder to keep track as I'm several episodes behind, is The HotSpot. I don't know if there's something inherent about the types of show in the back-end that explains this or if it's just me for some reason. If I go straight to Latest Videos and page through to find the ones I've watched those same HotSpots have the bar shown there so the progress is saved.

Can you get me a screenshot of this the next time you see it?

tdous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tdous

@rorie: Hey, sorry for the delay, not sure if I should have had a notification of your reply or something - maybe I've turned that off somewhere. Anyhoo... I've not checked for any shows other than the HotSpot. Here's an example using the last episode, though it applies to all recent ones as I've watched them all through. Note that other episodic shows I've watched lately, such as Mass Alex or the Minecraft series still have the correct progress bar state shown both on the Videos page and the below-player Carousel. Only seen this on the HotSpot. Here's the Videos page with that HS episode vs the show's Carousel.

No Caption Provided

I was going to take one for a working show for comparison, but I hopefully it's clear what I mean without that. Thanks.