Some videos won't play.

mawryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I think this is also true of older QLs. I was going to watch the Encyclopedia Bombastica with WCW/nWO wrestling for some laughs during my lunch-hour, but it refused to play. And yet if I was willing to experience the horror of Aliens: Colon Marines, I could have.

WesleyWyndam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, I tried watching all the August 2012 TNT's, but I kept getting "File not found" when clicking the links.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

let me look into this...

buwchbach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I tried watching the Mario Party 9 TNT but it wouldn't let me and I cried...

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

I can also confirm some old TNT's aren't working; 'file not found' whilst attempting to download as well. Don't tell me I can't watch Will Smith in a penguin suit!

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I can confirm that some videos still don't work. Or, rather, don't exist. I get the "file not found" when trying to download them. The WCW/nWo video and "Because You Could Always Use Another Copy of Too Human" are two examples.

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we missed a couple of batches and I'm copying them over right now. The TNT's take particularly long just because of how big they are. They should be in by the end of the weekend.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have an issue where videos end half way or 70% of the way through. It doesn't happen to all of them, just some of the ones I've been watching. I was just watching the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Quick Look and it ended around 1:15:00 for me.

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chemin

Still not fixed?

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Chemin
@mrpibb said:

we missed a couple of batches and I'm copying them over right now. The TNT's take particularly long just because of how big they are. They should be in by the end of the weekend.

Both the WCW/nWo Encyclopedia video and "Because You Could Always Use Another Copy of Too Human" are still broken. The files don't exist.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/because-you-could-always-use-another-copy-of-too-h/2300-6927/

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/encyclopedia-bombastica-wcwnwo-revenge/2300-6930/

mrpibb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks i'll look into those and start copying them over.

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrpibb said:

thanks i'll look into those and start copying them over.

They still don't exist. :)

I guess you guys have to prioritize, but, well, it would be nice to get the content since I missed those two videos. Not busting your balls, just saying, lol. I am helping with the bug-squashing in a sense. ^^

ScreamingFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm having trouble getting that BF4 video to play and the new Metro trailer that was put up. I click play and nothing happens, it just sits there looking stupid. I'm using Google Chrome and I have tried to switch video settings, turned off AdBlock, uninstalled it, reinstalled it. Nothing works. Now if I switch to Internet Explorer *shudder* it works fine.

What gives guys? =(

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By AlexW00d

@screamingfist: Mash the shit out of the play button. That's the only way I can get GB videos to work.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Videos are increasingly screwing up for me. The only way I can watch them, though I am a member, is streaming(prob. you-tube also) Also I do not get chat. I have windows eight and explorer 9.