Split-Screen mode on Chrome problem

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sQuadr0n

I took a quick look around and didnt see anyone mention this, but I cant be the only one with this problem. Basically, when I use the new site in split screen mode on Google Chrome, the main drop down bar blocks like 80% of the screen and I cant get it to close.

No Caption Provided

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still doing it. Its a bummer too because thats how I mainly watch video on the site.

Is there any way to fix this on my end!?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@silverrex3: Is this a built-in feature in Chrome? I can't seem to find how to enable it via googling.

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Yea, its just split screen. I just drag one window to the side and it snaps in place.

Im on Windows 10 btw if that helps. Just normal Chrome default browser settings.

Heres an article on it, just in case im not explaining it correctly: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-split-your-screen-in-windows-10/

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@silverrex3: So that's two separate tabs up in your screenshot? I can't seem to replicate this on Win7 but I'll try it at home when I get a chance. What resolution are you running at?

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Sorry, the power and internet have been out in my area the last few days.

Its not 2 separate tabs, its 2 separate windows. I think it was added in Windows 8, and might not work in Win 7 though. Heres hopefully a better pic to show it more clearly:

No Caption Provided

lateralusjambi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lateralusjambi

I'm having the exact same issue and have found that stretching either window ever so slightly horizontally will collapse the drop down menu.

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lateralusjambi: Holy crap, thank you! I had just about given up hope on finding a fix for this lol.

Thank you so much!!!!