Unable to change to the GB player in Chrome

Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Is it no longer possible to use the GB player for non-premium videos in Chrome? I hate the YouTube player and it's the only option presented. Selecting "Back to GB Player" just doesn't do anything. I'm a premium member, logged in as such, on Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit), Win 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build 18363.657.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2 rorie  Staff  Online

@kerned said:

Is it no longer possible to use the GB player for non-premium videos in Chrome? I hate the YouTube player and it's the only option presented. Selecting "Back to GB Player" just doesn't do anything. I'm a premium member, logged in as such, on Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit), Win 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build 18363.657.

Hmm, Back to GB Player seems to be working for me in a mostly similar setup. Have you tried logging in in incognito or another browser? It might be an addon doing something funky?

Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Good suggestion, Matt. I tested this in incognito mode and it isn't an issue. I don't understand why it isn't an issue though. Maybe an extension I am using? FWIW the problem is the same on Windows and OSX.