Unable to post review

Mikey2D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Mikey2D

Having written a review for DMC for the xbox 360, everytime I press 'create user review', I am just taken back to the top of the same page and the 'reviewed item' and 'please search for a wiki object to review' are empty (where before submiting they were filled in correctly)

I have since posted my review via the method of going to the games page and review from there. Editing after the fact, however presents the same issue as above.

LycanGav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I too have encountered this problem, specifically with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I assumed it was because I was trying to submit a review for the UK retail release, which prior to today had not yet been released, but even now I get the same issue as Mikey2D.

frobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By frobie  Staff

@Mikey2D@LycanGav Fixed both the edit review and post review from profile. Should be in production later this afternoon (or morning for you two).

KelpPlankton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

I'm encountering this same bug(click to post review, page reloads to top of page with empty search options) for a Super Monday Night Combat review, but additionally, posting a review from the page for Fire Emblem: Awakening isn't working for me at all. Clicking the 'add a review' button just takes me to a Server Error page. I'm using Google Chrome, I don't know if that impacts it.

frobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5 frobie  Staff

@KelpPlankton I am so bad at following up. But, could you try it now.