Video Buddy Not Loading Video List

MaikuKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MaikuKnight

Yo' - I was attempting to load up GBVB (VB) on my iPad Mini 2 and it suddenly stopped loading any tabs for content. I still had all my previously downloaded videos but nothing new showed up. I unlinked and linked my account and that didn't change anything. I deleted the app and re-installed VB, no luck. Re-link nothing. I had been planning to do an all data reset so I erased my iPad and reinstalled everything and that still didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?

*edit*

Meesage reads in red: "An Error Ocurred. Tap to retry." This happened yesterday, after the big API thing?

Griffinmills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Griffinmills

I'm on a mini2 here as well but thusfar Video Buddy is still working properly, fingers crossed for luck in this regard. I know this doesn't directly help you out but maybe it can help the Top Men to figure out your particular case knowing it works for some?

robotmayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the same issue :/

Lexdysia412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lexdysia412

@robotmayo: same issue here, on a nexus 6 android phone.

MaikuKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what happened behind the scenes but videos are now loading in the lists for me - thanks.

I did not do anything, just got home and checked and it loaded.

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am also having this issue on my S6 edge and iPad Mini. I have noticed that the issue is only on my home WiFi. If I use my cellular data, or WiFi at works I can access the videos properly. I have done a factory rest on my router as well as a firmware upgrade both with no success.

JRM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same issue with my Note 5...