Videos appearing as comments

Avatar image for librorumprohibitorum
LibrorumProhibitorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, I just noticed this weird thing which is happening with a few relatively new videos and a lot of old videos. When you click a video and go to the video page, it all loads just fine and the video is where it's supposed to be, but it also seems to be replicating the video player as a comment posted by the publisher of the video.

The example I'm showing here is Unprofessional Fridays: 02/01/13 which is published by Vinny and in the comments section a black box appears. The reason I know its replicating a video player, aside from the aspect ratio, is because I watched a video earlier of the February 2012 TNT of Iron Brigade and it shown me the old 2011 player, and it played, fully functional. It was weird. But yeah here's the image: (and sorry if this has already been reported, I may have glossed over the thread when looking)

No Caption Provided

idBloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Is it still happening for you?

We fixed a bug that could be related to your issue; do you have any URL sample that shows this issue?

idBloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Alright, we didn't properly fix the bug. Thanks for reporting this issue, it helps a lot

Avatar image for librorumprohibitorum
LibrorumProhibitorum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry for not replying sooner. Yeah it appears to be fixed now. Thanks a lot! I'll keep my eye out for any other oddities.